Monday, December 24, 2012






Merry Christmas from Luna

Hello to all of my family and friends!

It was a good year. I love my new home and really, really love my new Mom. She’s the best human I could ever ask for. She lets me sit on her lap.

Play with her computer.


Sit in the flower pot.




Hang out in the Christmas village.

I just love the Rudolph village and I fit in there. I feel a special bond with the Misfit Toys. Even though I’m so pretty, the rest of the family cats make me feel like a misfit. “You’re not special,” they tell me. “You’re ordinary. You can’t come into the bedroom. You’re not allowed on the cat tree.” on and on and on...

I think they’re jealous because I’m going to be famous one day. I’m going to make commercials for Friskies! Because I’m so pretty.

But my mom loves me a lot. And I really really really love her!!! And that’s why it was a great year.



Have a Happy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment