Monday, December 24, 2012






YO

Man, this is my first Christmas letter. I was like on the streets when I was just a kit and we didn’t write stuff. 

Now I hang here. It’s cool. I get food and have some down time. 




When I got here, I was kinda like, “Hey, Who are all these cats hanging around?” One old dude kept  trying to attack me, and I was like “WHOA Man - take it easy bud. I’ll just back up here, K?” 

Then there’s this cute little cat with three legs. I’d follow her around and go “YO Dudette - what’s up with the leg thing?” She blew me off for awhile, but now we’re like BFFs. She’s rad.



I'm still learning about Christmas. The tree is like super sparkly. 


At least its green. The Mom isn't too cool with plants.  I tried to water some, but like, it was too late.



The Mom is OK with me too. She took me in when no one else wanted me. That surprised me and I was a little “Oh, I’ll just hang here until I can find a way to get out.” I didn’t think I needed a home. It was cool on my own. But I’ve been here 2 years now and I think I might stay a little longer...





No comments:

Post a Comment