Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas from Dickens!

This year, we've decided to stop letting our owner do the yearly Christmas letter. She never includes the important information and always tried to make us look goofy in some way. Not acceptable.

So, back to me. It was a good year - I turned 20. According to the cat age calculatar app, that makes me around 96 in human years. But some days I feel a little closer to the upper end of 168 years.

The good: no new whippersnappers joined the family this year to disrupt my schedule. I didn't have to put anyone in their place when they took my favorite spot in the sun.

My highlight was stealing the little guy Tom's hot dog. You snooze you lose MISTER!


The extreme low point was being taken once again to the  torture place and besides the yearly poking, prodding and needles, THIS YEAR I WAS HUMILIATED. They said it was a "lion cut." I call it the shaving of my dignity.


And I will NOT admit it felt better during the really hot weather. I refuse to give them the satisfaction!

I'm looking forward to 2013. More naps in the cat bed. More Fancy Feast with cheese bits in gravy. More sleeping curled up on the bed next to my owner - who overall is not all that bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment