Monday, August 23, 2010

Goobers


There's no two ways about it - Bridgette is a goober. A BIG goober. It's funny how as a cat mom, I can deal with all kinds of pet excretions, but the minute my nephew Tom has snot running out of both nostrils into his mouth, I start gagging and yell for his mom to get a kleenex. I just can't stand the site.

Now Bridgette actually one ups Tom by constantly licking the boogers off of her nose. I try and beat her to it as often as I can, but during the night I can hear the slurp, slurp, slurp and I know what she's doing.

All this snot is one of the signs of her current condition. OK, I don't know the technical name yet, but it has to do with a nasal inflammation serious enough to cause loads of secretions. I picked up her prescription today and am looking forward to seeing a newer, buffer Bridgette as she snorts down the steroids.

I'm just glad she's not planning on playing major league baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment