Friday, July 16, 2010

Just say no to drugs

The morphine experiment is over. Spott was literally scrambling down the hall, her back legs all a-jumble, in an effort to get away from me. She ended up cowering in a corner with a panic-stricken look on her face. I got her message loud and clear - no more drugs.

I can't have her scared to have me come near - just not worth it. Fortunately, this morning things were back to normal. When I got up, she was lounging in the hall, but got up to greet me. Then the purring started. It was so loud, I could still hear her in the kitchen.

All the cats are hanging out in the hall - the coolest spot in the house I think. (Well, Molly's outside, but that's another story).

So, I re-stocked the food and water and when I left I could still hear her motor running, hanging out with her cat family in front of the fan.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can get her to eat tonight. What about popcorn chicken?

    ReplyDelete