Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Everybody Loves Molly


Now - Tuukka has joined the Molly fan club. It was a rough start with her attacking him and growling if he came anywhere near her personal space.

All the other cats love Molly. I can say that because I see how they interact with each other. All of them will go out of their way to rub up against her, or go over and wash her head. She accepts all of the attention as her due.

Spott and Truman really took care of Molly when she was little. One time I heard her cat screaming and I go into the living room to see Truman has her pinned down and is washing her ears! They were her foster parents and she no doubt missed their attention. But, I've seen all of them step up and give her those affectionate pats that they don't do with each other. It's really interesting.

It took 2 months, but yesterday, I witnessed Tuukka rubbing up against her and giving her head a quick lick. She's no doubt decided that he is not going to usurp her place as the baby and now allows him to worship her just like all the other ones do. Because everyone loves Molly.

Except Mariah who ranks her as favorite cat #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment